Assistant in Database Management
Works in conjunction with the Development Coordinator to complete processes, data entry and clerical duties essential to the operation of the Development Office. ● Assists the Associate Director of Development, as requested ● Works collaboratively, in a team style, to maximize the particular strengths of each member of the Development Office staff.
Database and Donor Management
- Assume responsibility for gift entry, acknowledgment process and management of database.
- Update Appeal Report daily.
- Maintain memorial and honor listings and follow up necessary for funerals.
- File donor response envelopes.
- Review obituaries and update database.
- Maintain list of invitees for All Saints Day and obituary memorials.
- Prepare list of monthly birthdays and mail monthly birthday cards and emails.
- Prepare anniversary cards.
- Send pledge reminders and annual letter.
- Check Net Community daily for on-line gifts, bounced e-mails, etc.
- Make address corrections.
- Assist in other recordkeeping and clerical duties, e.g. mailings, filing.
- Assume responsibility for updating Office Procedure Manual.
- Scanning and printing as requested.
- Handle phone calls from donors and Sisters in residence.
- Assist with management and mailing of Spirituality Center communications.
- Assist the Associate Director of Development as requested.
- Assist the Associate Director of Development with all phases of events.
- Manage mission appeal process.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Have at least 5-7 years of experience in a non-profit development role, including prior database management experience.
- Possess outstanding writing, phone and communication skills.
- Have a cheerful, professional demeanor with volunteers and staff.
- Be highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Have a superior knowledge and command of Microsoft Office Suite products. Experience with Raiser’s Edge a plus.
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects.
Accountable to: Director of Development
Please send resumes to: Barnhorn@sndden.org