Seeking Director of Advancement
Are you looking for rewarding work with a high-energy, optimistic, non-profit corporation? Would you love knowing that your efforts tackle America’s drug epidemic by bringing schools, communities, and families together under a common mission?
Drug Free Clubs of America(DFCA) is a purpose-driven organization that may be right for you. As a leading organization focused strictly on drug prevention, we serve areas across Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia with the potential for growth. We truly love our work, are committed to operating as an independent yet unified staff and we are thrilled about adding Advancement!
The DA will be excited about holding this new leadership position, capitalizing on the immense potential in DFCA’s database of over 30,000 served, building relationships with supporters, like-minded groups, and a variety of other income sources. The DA plans, coordinates, implements, maintains and evaluates all fundraising and relationship-building activities, programs, and initiatives, (in collaboration with others in leadership). This team member yields results by driving engagement of qualified partners, advocates, donors, grantors, and clients from diverse backgrounds by developing and executing an annual strategy for prospect identification, cultivation and stewardship.
The DA may carry out the role remotely if excellent planning, communication and accountability is exhibited. Mileage reimbursement and essential equipment for a remote office will be provided, or an office is also available at DFCA in Cincinnati, Ohio. Given the area we serve, some evenings, weekends, and overnight travel are required.
- Exemplary ethics and skills in networking, fundraising, leadership, & teamwork
- Compelling oral, written, and digital/visual communication skills
- Impeccable record keeping, follow-through, attention to detail, and reliability ensuring compliance with all laws related to donor giving and documentation
- Execution of modern best practices in fundraising and relationships
- Anticipates needs for success, completing tasks timely & professionally
- Creative in new processes, problem solving, relationships and incomes
- Self-motivated worker and learner interested in ongoing improvement in the nuances of fundraising, engagement, and strategic partnerships
Four+ years of demonstrated success in Advancement or Development leadership.
The DA will have direct responsibility and accountability for all aspects of:
- Communications and Marketing
- Grants and Fundraising initiatives
- Relationships with current and potential partners, advocates, and supporters
Interested and qualified candidates will please submit cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com