Seeking Annual Giving Leader
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of individuals with disabilities, individuals facing disadvantages and veterans?
Do you want to ensure that our community is diverse and inclusive?
Do you want to work for an organization that helps people reach their fullest potential?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Easterseals serving Greater Cincinnati may be the place for you. Since 1919, Easterseals has been changing the way the world views and defines disability. Here in Cincinnati, we have more than 40 years of experience in workforce development. We know how hard it can be for individuals with disabilities, individuals facing disadvantages and veterans to find employment. However, we also know that with the right help, every individual has something unique to bring to the workforce and to the community. This is what we do. Wherever an individual is on their path to employment, we work with them to break down barriers and succeed.
Bring your skills and expertise to an organization with national recognition and resources, and a local focus on the specific needs of our community. At Easterseals, discover a rewarding career that makes profound and positive differences in people’s lives every day.
Individual in this position, in partnership with the VP of Development and Marketing directs and implements a comprehensive and robust annual giving program, connecting current and prospective donors to Easterseals’ mission and raises critical funds needed to achieve our mission and strategic goals, tailoring and executing year-round engagement for donors with the purpose of retaining and increasing annual support, serving as a front line member of the Development Team, leading fundraising initiatives and collaborating with senior staff and key volunteers to integrate fundraising priorities into all aspects of cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding annual fund donors. Working closely with communications and marketing to develop creative materials that promote Easterseals programs, encourage giving, and segment groups of supporters to ensure appropriate and strong messaging, and working closely with the Events & Volunteer Coordinator to strategize and manage follow-up activities for all event participants and supporters, assisting with special events and other projects as needed.
- Develop creative strategies for identifying, engaging, retaining, and upgrading diverse constituencies critical to Easterseals serving Greater Cincinnati.
- Establish donor pipeline and strengthen giving habits among existing supporters.
- Plan, execute, increase, and analyze results of annual giving campaigns including direct mail, email and web-based giving, employee giving, monthly giving, workplace giving, giving among national donors, tribute and memorial giving, and third party events.
- Maintain a portfolio of donors at the $500- $1,000 level with the goal to engage and increase giving.
- Ensure that annual fund strategies and goals are fully informed and supported by current donors and prospect data.
- Serve as active identifier, targeting prospects for personal visits and moving annual donors through the donor pyramid.
- Make creative connections between and among people, events, programs, etc.
- Work with Easterseals national office to manage communications and relationships with national donors.
- Support volunteer solicitors who work closely with Easterseals in developing relationships with and securing gifts from donors and prospects.
- Determine innovative and creative ways to recognize donors.
- Maintain portfolio of annual giving donors and track relationships, contact reports, mailing lists, and related reports.
- Work closely with communications and marketing to develop creative materials that promote Easterseals programs and encourage giving, and segment groups of supporters to ensure appropriate and strong messaging.
- Develop and implement giving programs for annual giving donors that cultivate, solicit, and steward gifts from current and prospective donors.
- Work closely with the Events & Volunteer Coordinator to strategize and manage follow-up activities for all event participants and supporters.
- Assists with special events and other projects as needed.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Bachelor degree with degree and/or coursework in nonprofit management, fundraising, communications or related field highly desirable
- Experience required utilizing the basic features of word processing software including formatting, tables, mail merge and other word processing software
- Skilled in connecting with people in a meaningful way, ability to network with other agencies, organizations and businesses
- Experience handling multiple demands simultaneously by organizing, prioritizing completing deadlines to achieve appropriate results, completing work accurately and timely
- Valid driver’s license & good driving record
Interested candidates please email email@example.com.