Intercommunity Justice and Peace Center (IJPC) was founded in 1985. IJPC educates and advocates for peace, challenges unjust local, national and global systems, and promotes the creation of a non-violent society. IJPC is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. For more information visit IJPCcincinnati.org
The Operations Manager position is full time exempt and reports to the Executive Director. Salary range is mid-30s. Benefits include paid vacation, sick, and personal time off. Insurance benefits not currently offered.
- Coordinates writing, editing, printing and distribution of quarterly newsletter and annual report
- Has oversight of MailChimp and IJPC website including blog, and social media
- Coordinates all fundraising campaigns and events including: Phoneathon, Flying Pig Marathon, Annual Gathering, and Love of Justice
- Serves on development committee of the IJPC Board
- Coordinates transfer of donations & donor information from online platforms (ex: Classy, PayPal)
- Utilizes SalesForce to track donors and donations; sends regular donor acknowledgements
- Implements strategic communication to share impact to IJPC supporters
- Recruits and interviews prospective volunteers and interns; Plans and coordinates orientation
- Assigns tasks in collaboration with program staff
- Seeks out new methods and principles to incorporate into organizational practices
- Serves as recording secretary at Board meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Commitment to peace and justice and IJPC’s mission
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft and Google Suite
- Experience with basic graphic design
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience with CMS (WordPress), Facebook and Twitter management
- Experience in event planning and fundraising
- Experience in donor relations including donor stewardship
- Experience working with and managing volunteers
- Works well with a variety of people
- Organized and able to organize others
- Collaborative spirit
The small IJPC staff works collaboratively, shares office chores, and performs other duties as requested.
IJPC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer who is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, matriculation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Please submit resume and cover letter via email to Allison Reynolds-Berry, Executive Director, at allison@IJPCcincinnati.org by November 18, 2018. Please make clear the position for which you are applying. Incomplete applications will not be considered.